The Great Suspender-Automatically Suspend Idle Inactive Tabs Enhance Speed



The Great Suspender-Automatically Suspend Idle Inactive Tabs Enhance Speed-While working on a browser we open a number of Tabs. We keep on opening new tabs and forget the tabs already open. Since every loaded  tab consumes memory, and while we open a new tab without closing the current tab the previously opened Tabs remain in the browser’s memory and occupy space. As a result our browser will become slow or even may crash. To combat this the browsers have developed a new tool or browser extension called the great suspender. The suspender remains active to keep an eye on the inactive tabs and automatically suspend them as per the user defined setting. 

The Great Suspender for Google chrome

The Google Chrome’s Great Suspender is a lightweight extension for the browser Google chrome to reduce chrome's memory consumption. This is very helpful for users habitual of having too many tabs open at a time. The Great Suspender will automatically close idle tabs after a user-defined period, retaining it’s favicon and title. A tab can be restored by clicking anywhere on the page when it is needed. this auto-suspend functionality can be disabled for certain tabs. The auto suspension ensures no memory leaks or no excessive javascripts are running. The user can suspend a single tab or all tabs open. Tab can be restored by just clicking anywhere on the page and a history of the closed tabs is maintained.

The Great Suspender for Mozilla Firefox

The suspender add on in Mozilla Firefox suspends background tabs idle of long time to save the memory.  Some existing addons are also there for this purpose but this addon differs from others. This unloads only current contents, loads caches fast without effecting tab related metadata and suspends and restore tabs without any adverse effect.



Reactions:

8 comments:

  1. Excellent article. I am experiencing some of tthese issues as well..



    Here is my web-site the kingsley hotel london

    ReplyDelete
  2. I savour, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a
    nice day. Bye

    my weblog best mobile contracts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i
    own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any
    assistance is very much appreciated.

    My blog post :: weddings Newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get
    that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
    I must say you've done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me
    on Opera. Superb Blog!

    Feel free to surf to my website - wedding venues Newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article offers clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that really
    how to do blogging.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: repair safety issues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really
    enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... rolex watches online price []

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free
    platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed ..

    Any tips? Thank you!

    my homepage door inadvertently whenever ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! There is a free date recovery software for you . You can find your lost memory,just

    in case !

    ReplyDelete